Just a quick pop in to show you:
a) The moon was MASSIVE last night. It wasn't just here in lil' ol' Straya, I noticed lots of people on Instagram and facebook from all over the world showing some love to old faithful. Small fact, even though the moon as been with Earth for, like, ever, most people don't realise that it (and our sun) have universal (every language) names. Just in case we decide to move to another system and want to look back at our original home and look around and there's an awkward silence when someone says " Gee I miss our moon and sun." Educated people in the future will be all "Gee I miss Sol and Lun". There's actually a push in some scientific circles to stop calling the moon "The Moon", because there are so many moons/satellites out there and by saying Lun/Luna/Lunar, no matter what language you are speaking you know they're talking about OUR moon.
b) These magnets:
As you can see, they're made by Miss BJ from Lily and Charlie
They're made with the fancy super strong Neodymium magnets that can hold a ridiculous amount of stuff to your fridge.
- Holding those stupidly thick but delightfully luxurious birthday/anniversary cards that come with 6 folds and 8 extra leaves of paper in them
- Sticking those massive pieces of paper to the fridge that always billow with the air as you swing the door open and shut and ALWAYS fall off when you have your hands full
- To threaten your children with sticking them to the closest bridge if they're naughty
- Holding juuuuust far enough away from a small metal object and wowing people with your telekenetic skills
- Holding paper or photos on a noticeboard or fridge (highly recommended)
So maybe the first few suggestions didn't come on the packet, but they are reasonable suggestions.
Anyway, get on over to Lily&Charlie's Big Cartel Store and Etsy Store. There's lots of lovely handmade goodies, from hair ties and earrings to fancy magnets and book marks.
I will get on with the tutorial for the Happy-Go-Lucky quilt I recently made ASAP. I wasn't able to get any sewing done today due to painful fingers and elbows that didn't want to extend. I will be on to it as soon as my body permits. In the meantime, keep happy and enjoy all things lovely.
P.S. This post was not sponsored by Lily&Charlie in any way. I just wanted to share some loveliness with the world.