Friday, 2 May 2014

FREE PATTERN: Crossing Borders


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME = PATTERN PRESENT FOR YOU!


Wheeeee!!!! Present!!
My birthday was coming up and I was wondering what I could do for my birthday that would make me feel good. 

*forehead slap* Make a free pattern!

Who doesn't like a free pattern?

Well today is my birthday and I am am releasing the Crossing Borders block pattern that you can use to make a variety of designs.






Have fun everyone!


This is only one of the many designs you can come up with! (below are some more)


You can download the .pdf here.

Im also hosting a little giveaway on my instagram in which you can win a .pdf copy of all my patterns and the mini quilt shown in this post :)

Until next time,
Caroline

Also, don't forget to post on instagram your versions of the quilt with #crossingbordersquilt

1 comment: